Premiere: December 10th, 2018
Venue: Istrian National House, Pula, @8pm
Author: Marija Šćekić
The play is a symbolic account of the 21st century apocalypticism in which humans behave like
wounded wild beasts or machines devoid of emotion and empathy towards another human being, animal or
At the same time, the play depicts the parallel lives of the two dances artists on stage that interconnect their efforts to despite the horror and horror that surrounds them, they find their humanity and they recognize each other.
- Idea and Sinetography ©: Marija Šćekić
(Sinetography is the original movement notation by Marija Scekic, which deals with the choreography of body, sound and light movement)
- Dancers: Marija Šćekić, Elvis Hodžić
- Head of Lights: Saša Bogojević, Marija Šćekić
- Live VJ: Marinko Maričić
- Costume Design: Mihaela Gregov
- Photography: Ivana Kragić
- Graphic Design/Layout: Tomo Gavranović (Blue Dog, Zagreb)
- Organization and Production: Marija Šćekić – Histeria Nova, 2018.
City of Zadar, Histeria Nova School of Natural Movement, Blue Dog - Zagreb